Company: Olympia Moving and Storage
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job DetailsJob LocationHyattsville Branch - Hyattsville,
MDOlympia Moving & Storage, a rapidly growing high-end service
relocation company, is seeking an experienced Commercial Sales
Executive for our Washington DC area location.
The Commercial Sales Executive position reports to the Sales
Director and is responsible for creating and managing new sales
opportunities and maintaining existing business relationships
within a geographic territory. The successful candidate will be
self-motivated, target driven, with excellent communications skills
and a strong sales track record. This is a fast-paced environment
with emphasis on creating new sales opportunities, developing
Olympia's Commercial Business Line, and closing profitable sales.
This position is ideal for someone who is achievement oriented and
is able to work autonomously.The Sales Executive will be provided
with monthly sales targets; and performance will be measured
against their capacity to consistently meet these targets. The
successful candidate will be responsible for generating local and
interstate sales opportunities within the Greater DC Market; and
will have the requisite tools, training, and support necessary to
build the sales territory.Responsibilities:
- Prospecting for new opportunities by developing sales
strategies to draw in potential clients or solicit new potential
- Developing contacts and working with local real estate
- Growing existing corporate accounts
- Defining and presenting a cohesive commercial sales plan
- Developing brand loyalty through the provision of exceptional
- Achieving monthly budget objectives
- Creating new leads through research and networking
- Fostering relationships with organizations to identify
potential needs and qualifying interest
- Producing National Account/Corporate opportunities
- Networking in the Greater DC Market
- Mastering best practices, processes and internal systems at
- Generating virtual and on-site estimates for prospects
- Communicating on a regular basis with the coordination and
operational teamsThe individual in this role must:
- Own the company's relationship with the customer; which
includes problem solving, and ensuring client satisfaction
- Effectively leverage our marketing initiatives and CRM to
- Supply management with feedback on customer needs, problems,
interests, competitive activities and trendsRequirements:
- A Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques,
marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, teamwork, customer service and time
management are key to success.
- An ability to quickly adapt to new technology and systems.
- A minimum of 3 years of successful sales experience preferably
in the services industry.
- Reliability, attentiveness and professionalism.
- Consultative selling style.With current COVID concerns, our
office locations are currently open on a limited basis. Candidates
will need to have resources and capacity to work remotely.
Keywords: Olympia Moving and Storage, Bowie , Sales Executive-Commercial, Sales , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!