Field Account Representative, Institutional
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for profitably growing sales to achieve
yearly sales goals as a sales consultant for current core
industries and emerging industries and markets. Responsible for
prospecting new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and
increasing opportunities with existing customers. This position
requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and
such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average
work week. If selected for this position, the company will run a
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position
is an acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision
makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
- Manages sales volume with an existing group of customers,
prospects successfully to expand the customer base.
- Develops and implements plans to expand business presence in
the assigned area. Shares market and competitor information with
all applicable channels within the organization; establishes
relationships and working partnerships.
- Attends the monthly business meetings for all company sponsored
associations. Participates in all local trade shows, and, if
required, similar regional / national activities.
Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel.
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas.
Keywords: HD Supply, Bowie , Field Account Representative, Institutional, Professions , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!