Posted on: January 13, 2022
- The Benefits Analyst will provide project management support
to benefits initiatives across the Enterprise.
- The Analyst will gather, develop, coordinate and maintain
business processes associated with all benefits plans.
- The Analyst will partner with the Total Rewards team members to
ensure the Plans are compliant, cost effective, consistent and
aligned with the Client employment brand, culture and wellness
- He/she will interact with HR functional area leaders, related
department (Payroll, Legal and Finance) leaders and vendors for
full life cycle of projects and complex benefits inquiries.
- The Analyst will partner with internal and external resources to
address audits, plan designs, accounting/reconciliation,
projections and risk analysis.
- Partner with the Benefits Manager and Senior Benefits Analyst to
administer benefits programs including deliverables and
- Resolve escalated benefits issues for associates.
- Provide interpretation of benefits to resolve coverage
- Serve as main point of contact for internal groups to include HR,
Payroll and Finance for benefits questions and reporting.
- Perform ongoing audits of benefits data to ensure accuracy of
data within the payroll systems and benefits vendors.
- Analyze and reconcile biweekly benefits deductions and reports to
ensure accuracy of benefits deductions.
- Respond to benefits eligibility file errors and direct
responsible parties to correct errors working with third party
- Administer all vendor invoicing to include reconciliation of
monthly benefits invoices, tracking of payment and creation of
purchase orders with Finance team.
- Administer annual and monthly employer HSA funding.
- Update demographic and payroll data with benefits vendors as
- Facilitate workers comp to include oversight of workers comp
claims, state workers comp setup and other duties as necessary.
- Administer benefits programs to include tuition reimbursement,
professional development and transit/parking FSA programs.
- Partner with HR Leaders to create and share training materials
associated with all benefits offerings.
- Work with the selected vendor and internal resources to complete
the annual 401(k) Plan audit, non-discrimination testing and other
- Lead benchmarking of benefits plans.
- Performs other special projects as necessary.
- Maintain compliance with Client's policies, procedures and
- Adhere to all confidentiality and HIPAA requirements as outlined
within Client's Operating Policies and Procedures in all ways and
at all times with respect to any aspect of the data handled or
services rendered in the undertaking of the position. and
- Fulfill those responsibilities and/or duties that may be
reasonably provided by Client for the purpose of achieving
operational and financial success of the Employer.
- - - - - - - - - - Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work
- - - - - - - - - - Minimum of 3 years of benefits administration,
analyst or lead analyst experience required including development,
implementation, optimization, integration and project
- - - - - - - - - - Highly motivated self-starter who has
demonstrated successful experience in HR.
- - - - - - - - - - Strong analytical and problem-solving
- - - - - - - - - - Team player supporting the HR department as
well as internal clients.
- - - - - - - - - - Ability to work independently as well as in a
- - - - - - - - - - Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
products to include advanced Excel skills.
- - - - - - - - - - Excellent planning and organizational
- - - - - - - - - - Demonstrated customer service skills. and
- - - - - - - - - - Excellent written, communication and
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, Bowie , Benefits Analyst, Professions , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!