Recent Grads! Class A CDL Drivers - 33% Pay Increase!
Company: CRST Expedited
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Decide Your Destiny Do you have your Class A CDL? Are you looking
for experience? CRST is hiring Recent Truck Driving School
Graduates! When you drive for us, you get the freedom to decide
WEEKLY HOMETIME is now available in select locations! Call a
recruiter to learn more ------ or apply today
33% Pay Increase!
At CRST, we know that 2020 was a rough year, especially for truck
drivers. That s why in the last few months of the year, we paid
over $1.2 million in bonuses to show appreciation for our drivers.
Now in 2021, we are increasing our overall pay package with earning
potential of up to $0.10 more per mile, monthly paychecks, and a
top pay scale of $0.68 CPM. This 33% pay increase honors our
drivers dedication to excellence, because at CRST, we care about
rewarding hard work.
We Support You Here
- A Life Well Lived
- CRST provides one day off per week for each week on the road,
tuition reimbursement, and generous benefits.
- Adventure Awaits
- Travel across the nation as a team driver with the newest
equipment in the business.
- Succeed at CRST
- Our customized recent trucking school graduate orientation
program allows you to get on the road in as little as two
- We Love Our Veterans
- Our veterans earn pay rates comparable to experienced drivers
and other bonuses.
But wait there s even MORE!
- Great benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, &
- Longest average trucking miles in the industry
- Recently doubled paid layover & detention pay
- High tech trucks & equipment with an average fleet age of just
- Up to $8,000 in tuition reimbursement
Must be 21 years old to apply.
Call and learn how fast you can build your career as a team
driver--- at ------ or Apply Online
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be
considered for employment pursuant to applicable laws.
Keywords: CRST Expedited, Bowie , Recent Grads! Class A CDL Drivers - 33% Pay Increase!, Professions , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!