Local CDL A Hazmat Tanker Driver 1260 Week Locomotive Fueling and Home Daily
Company: Velocity Rail Solutions, An A. Stucki Co.
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Local CDL-A Hazmat Tanker Driver Locomotive Fueling - Home Daily!
$60K Plus - Swing Shift with weekdays OFF!
Location: Baltimore, MD
We have an immediate opening for a Class A CDL driver with hazmat,
tanker, and TWIC card to fuel trains at our Baltimore, MD
Pay is $1260/week. ($60k Annually)
Please Call (866) 542-0068 or Apply Below!
Velocity Rail Solutions is an A.stucki company working with the
Railroads for over 108 years. We are an essential business since we
support the Railroads. We have been fully operational and will
continue to be during any COVID-19 shutdown period at over 70
locations throughout the United States. Our driver's hours will not
decline. Thanks to our high demand services, our drivers are still
paid for all "ON-DUTY" hours, 48 to 60 hours a week. We can offer
you the ility that other companies cannot!
Velocity Rail Solutions drivers are paid to be fully loaded with
red dye diesel and to fuel trains on an "On-Call" basis by the
Railroad. On-the-Job training will be provided for qualified
individuals. The Railroad pays to have dedicated trucks and drivers
on duty 24/7/365 days a year. This includes Nights, Weekends, and
Holidays, so you can receive consistent paychecks. You are paid for
a full 12 hours to include breaks, lunches, and wait-time for
dispatches. That's right, you are paid for all On-Duty" hours,
regardless of what you are dispatched for!
We offer hourly pay with built-in Overtime on a weekly basis! Paid
training! Plus we offer "Paid Holidays", whether you are scheduled
to work or not! Vacation time starts to accrue on one, even while
you are in training. You can use it as you accrue it, carry it
over, let it build up, or cash it out! No need to wait 1 year for
vacation time to be available! We also have a full benefits package
available after 60 days of employment. Drivers find out our benefit
offerings, low deductibles, and premiums, and that we match up to
5% on our 401K. They are fully vested in their contributions
immediately. Our benefit offerings show how much we care about
drivers and their families!
- Local-Home Daily
- Long term fixed contracts
- Consistent paychecks
- Consistent 60-60-48-hour schedule to include days, nights, and
weekends from 4 to 4
- We are on duty for 12 hours a day and overtime is paid after 40
hours per week
- Accrued PTO beginning your first day
- Paid holidays
- Excellent benefits with both low and high deductibles options
and copays (health, dental, vision, and 401K)
- Rewarding work with a great team of individuals
- On the job training
- And most of all Stability!!!
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- First and foremost, work safely at all times without incident.
You are empowered to STOP work at any time due to unsafe
- Follow the by step procedures when fueling and defueling
locomotives, railroad equipment, and direct to storage.
- Fully loaded and readily available, while on duty, to answer
customer dispatches and respond in a timely manner.
- Provides complete and accurate fuel accounting paperwork in the
prescribed manner within established timelines.
- Wears all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all
- Conducts pre and post-shift vehicle and equipment
- Use worker protection when required and follows all customer
safety rules and regulations.
- Controls contains and reports any spill or incident
(operational and/or safety-related) immediately to
- Assists with light maintenance and upkeep of the vehicles and
- Assists with cleanliness and organization of any provided
office space, storage, etc.
- Ensure all training is current and kept up to date.
- Is a reliable, safe, and positive team member that demonstrates
their commitment with proper attendance, verbal or written
communication, and conduct.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager or Site
- Must have a Class A CDL with hazardous materials and tanker
- Must meet all refinery carding requirements and maintain
current refinery certifications at all times
- Must be able to clear all background checks required by the
company, customer, and government.
- Individuals are responsible for maintaining all required
licenses and certifications at all times.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Must know when to ask for help.
- Moderate computer skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal
- Should be willing to work a variety of shifts including nights,
weekends, and holidays. Shifts may rotate.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to consistently bend, stoop, kneel and climb on and off
- May have to walk long distances on paved or unmaintained or
- Able to climb in and out of a truck cab multiple times per
shift, and climb a ladder or steps 10 or more times per
- Able to drive and work outside in adverse weather
- Willing to work with liquid non-hazardous & dry bulk
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs frequently
Please Call (866) 542-0068 or Apply Below!
Keywords: Velocity Rail Solutions, An A. Stucki Co., Bowie , Local CDL A Hazmat Tanker Driver 1260 Week Locomotive Fueling and Home Daily, Professions , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!