Rides Team Member
Company: Six Flags America
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Buckle up and get ready to provide a fun and efficient ride
experience for the guests while maintaining a safe and pleasant
environment! Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Positive interaction with all guests and fellow Team
- The safe loading and unloading of all guests.
- Performing safety checks on all restraint systems.
- Earn and maintain certifications while remaining in compliance
with the safety standards.
- Operating a Control Panel or Dispatch Panel.
- Observing the ride while it runs through the cycle.
- Checking height requirements on all guests to ensure compliance
with all restrictions.
- Maintaining a clean work environment inside, and out, of
initial area of control.
- Maintaining a professional appearance at all times by following
all wardrobe/grooming standards.
- Adhering to all assigned shifts and scheduled hours.
- Strong focus on "Guest-First" Service. Minimum Requirements
- Must possess a friendly and positive attitude.
- Ability to work outdoors and on foot for long periods of
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park
needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop,
kneel and lift up to forty pounds occasionally. This position
reports directly to Rides Leads.
Keywords: Six Flags America, Bowie , Rides Team Member, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!