Company: Six Flags / Hurricane Harbor
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Engage and entertain all park guests.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet all park patrons throughout all operating
- Make appearances at special park functions.
- Assist in costume maintenance and repair.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety.
- Be a reliable member of the team. This includes always arriving
to work on time and for your scheduled shift.
- Escort and assist costumed characters around the park.
- Requires keeping your work location and the park clean and
sanitary for all guests and team members.
- Never be seen in less than full costume (character costume as
well as escort uniform).
- Any job related functions as required by department.
- Occasionally serve as an usher for other entertainment venues
in the park.
- Maintain professional standards in accordance with all Six
- Other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Must be able to stand for long extended periods of time in
varied weather conditions, including heat and rain.
- Must be able to perform in an enclosed costume, having limited
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Height and weight requirements for proper fit in costumes.
- Have a good attitude, good appearance, and participate as a
member of the team.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park
needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft
- Must have the ability to walk, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel and
lift up to forty pounds occasionally. by Jobble
Keywords: Six Flags / Hurricane Harbor, Bowie , Costume Character, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...