Front Desk Ambassador
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description: LIVEbe Front Desk Ambassador is considered an
essential position and critical to the overall success of our
community. The Front Desk Ambassador is responsible for fostering a
sense of community by offering an unparalleled living experience
for resident and providing excellence in customer service. In
addition, The Front Desk Ambassador is responsible for greeting
prospects, residents, contractors as well as managing resident
packages, and will assist with outreach marketing, leasing in
addition to general clerical duties.??
The Front Desk Ambassadors must be able to meet the physical
demands described herein are representative of those that must be
met by every ambassador to successfully perform the essential
functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the
ambassador is regularly required to talk, hear and use a sense of
smell. The ambassador is required to use visual, auditory and
tactile senses when inspecting property.? The ambassador regularly
stands and walks and must be able to ascend or descend multiple
flights of stairs. Occasional travel may be required.?
* Demonstrated sales and customer service skills.??
* Outgoing, fun and bubbly personality.
* Desire to provide exceptional customer service.??
* 2+ years of previous front desk/sales/marketing experience.??
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
* Self-starter, detail oriented with ability to organize and
prioritize work independently.??
* Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Publisher, and
* Excellent presentation skills and creative ability.??
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: LIVEbe, Bowie , Front Desk Ambassador, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!