Business Development Representative
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 16, 2022
General Purpose:Markets Interim HealthCare staffing services to
prospective clients and current customers to increase profitable
sales and continue the development of this business line in the
marketplace. Assist with recruiting and scheduling of staffing
professionals. Maintain and expand customer base through direct
sales and or effective management of sales representatives.
- Establishes and maintains contacts and relationships with key
individuals who are ordering sources and decision makers for
staffing business, including but not limited to: hospitals,
long-term care and assisted living facilities, correctional
facilities, surgery centers, home health agencies, insurance
companies, corporations utilizing health care staffing services,
physicians, schools and organizations facilitating wellness
- Manages recruitment and sales functions to achieve business
- Ensures continuous recruiting sources and availability of
staffing professionals and clients.
- Assists in the recruitment of staffing professionals. Discusses
policies and procedures with the providers and answers questions as
- Manages applicants credentialing (using established guidelines
for a Credentialing Verification Organization (CVO and reference
- Establishes and maintains prospect information on potential
opportunities that exist through state/federal opportunities as
well as group purchasing organization and hospital
- Prepares and conducts presentations regarding Interim
HealthCare to organizations where prospective clients might be
reached or influenced.
- Implements account development strategies to sell to and secure
growth in account market share with large complex
- Uses contact management system to track and report on activity
as well as monitor account development status and plan next steps;
reviews reports and activity with Director or designee.
- Establishes a territory and key targeted account plan that will
result in effective market coverage and solid return on time
- Maintains knowledge of current regulations for health care
- Meets with appropriate managers to monitor customer service
levels and review identified target accounts.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information ("PHI")
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access
to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each
organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in business-related subject or equivalent
work experience and training.
- Three (3) to five (5) years successful sales experience with
comparable customers, preferably health care staffing or commercial
staffing services.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills,
including the ability to communicate with all levels within and
outside the company.
- Computer and Internet literacy.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and detail skills.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish goals under short deadlines,
changing priorities and minimal resources.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal
- Ability to maintain a flexible schedule.Working Conditions &
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office/home
office work environment and requires travel within a designated
- Ability to sit in front of CPU for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Physical activity is light and may require occasional lifting
or carrying up to 20 lbs. KeyOccasionally Activity/conditions exist
0-2.5 hrs/day or up to 30%Frequently Activity/conditions exist
2.5-5.5 hrs/day or over 30%Constantly Activity/conditions exist
5.5+ hrs/day or over 60%Sedentary Lifting/carrying up to 10
lbsLight Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 20 lbsMedium
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling up to 50 lbsHeavy
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling over 50 lbsVery Heavy
Lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling over 100 lbs
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Bowie , Business Development Representative, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!