Front Gate / Admissions Team Member
Company: Six Flags, Corp.
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
* Welcome and greet all guests as they enter the park while
accounting for tickets for each person entering.
* Operate computerized season pass system, responsible for entering
guest information, taking digital photos and processing the season
* Provide superior guest service for all guests. Maintain an
organized register for sale of products.
* Handle ticket and Season Pass transactions, greet guests while
monitoring ingress and egress of persons entering and exiting the
* Photograph and enter information into a season pass database.
* Adhere to all company policies, including cash handling.
* Issue digital image photo ID cards to season pass members.
* Sell parking vouchers to guests at the Toll Plaza.
* Exhibit proper Guest Service skills at all times.
* Adhere to all park policies and procedures, while ensuring guest
satisfaction and profitability of the park.
* Report to work on time, as scheduled. Follow guidelines for
proper notification of sick leave and vacations.
* May be shifted to various locations, as staffing needs
* Maintain a clean and organized work area.
* Report all violations of company policy to management.
* Responsible for adhering to Six Flags' uniform and grooming
* Reports directly to Admissions Leads.
* Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs
dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Computer literacy. working knowledge of all Microsoft
* Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel
and lift up to forty pounds occasionally.
* Be able to work within a team environment to accomplish common
* Must be willing to take direction from managers and
* Must have a good understanding of reading, writing, and math.
Keywords: Six Flags, Corp., Bowie , Front Gate / Admissions Team Member, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!