Posted on: June 23, 2022
Peraton is seeking a seasoned Executive Assistant who will
provide administrative and functional support for our Global Health
& Financial Solutions Sector, which includes the support directly
to the Sector President and his immediate leadership team. This
position will be located in Bowie, MD.
What you'll do:
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for the following but
not limited to:
* Manage executive leaders schedule and time
* Assist in meeting planning and preparation work, i.e., drafting
agendas, minutes, and information on meetings
* Secure information from various sources, including highly
sensitive and confidential company and employee information
* Prepare draft documents/reports/correspondence for signature or
review from dictation, handwritten notes, or on own
* Open, annotate, review, and processes incoming mail/email,
determining what mail to forward
* Act as an administrative resource to others in department or
* Prepare requests for capital expenditures
* May direct copy and fax activities to others
* Assist in design of electronic file systems and maintains
electronic and paper files
* Prepare and processes employee requisitions, hiring
documentation, personnel action forms, security, temporary and
other Human Resource paperwork as needed
* Assists with projects as requested
* Provide financial report support
* Prepare expense reports from receipts and schedule
* Other duties as requested or assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Administrative Services or related field OR
a High-school diploma and minimum of 10 years of related
* 8-10 years or equivalent work-related experience supporting
Executives and experience working with Boards of Directors,
* 8+ years of experience managing executive leaders schedule and
* 8+ years of experience managing plans and schedules for all
travel based on company travel policies.
* 8+ years of experience preparing presentation material and
provides guidance on format and layout for other administrators
within the department.
* 8+ years of experience coordinating supply and other purchase
orders and office equipment maintenance.
* 8+ years of experience coordinating details of major departmental
or employee celebrations, meetings or events.
* Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
* Highly proficient in the following software programs:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment
* Has an exceptional customer service orientation with good
communication skills, strong judgment/problem solving skills,
interpersonal skills and team collaboration.
* Demonstrates attention to detail, the ability to anticipate
assistance needs and initiative.
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best
beyond the work you do with us daily. We're fully committed to the
growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to
tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment,
we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do
the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,600
Colorado Salary Maximum: $100,900
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation
package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses,
short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In
addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Peraton, Bowie , Executive Assistant, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!