Mortgage Loan Officer
Company: HomeSmart International
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Please apply directly on our
We are seeking personable and experienced Senior Loan Officers for
immediate openings who are passionate about building relationships
with our HomeSmart Agent partners!
Senior Loan officers applying need to be licensed through NMLS. Sr.
Loan Officers will be assigned to a Minute Mortgage Territory in
which he/she will be tasked to build agent relationships and
capture high-quality purchase business. This is a great opportunity
in the current purchase-driven market to increase your business as
a member of the team at one of the fastest-growing National Real
Estate Companies with over 25,000 agents.
- Establish a strong presence for Minute Mortgage with our
partners at HomeSmart as well as with personal referral
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a
mortgage loan including but not limited to direct communication
with prospects, counseling borrowers and obtaining mortgage
applications by email or by phone.
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure a smooth loan process for
clients, agents, and partners.
- Must be proficient with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Jumbo, FHA,
and VA loans.
- Must be available nights and weekends to service client and
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of three (3) years of loan origination
- Purchase-based mortgage experience is required
- Consultative-based sales approach
- Proven record of success in meeting and exceeding performance
- Experienced in evaluating income, assets, and credit to assist
consumers in selecting the best loan option for their purchase or
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including
Hubspot, Simple Nexus, Encompass, and more
- Encompass LOS experience preferred Benefits of working at
As part of the family of businesses, HomeSmart International,
Equitable Title Agency, Minute Mortgage, and PalmerHouse Properties
are growing quickly! We value collaboration, community, innovation,
and an open-door policy. We set ridiculous expectations, then find
a way to make those expectations normal.
We are growing! Check us out
- Many Compensation options including full commission, salary +
per file commission and Quarterly Bonus Incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental,
Vision and Pet Insurance!
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development Programs
- Charitable Contributions and Events
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
Apply today and become part of the team!
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: HomeSmart International, Bowie , Mortgage Loan Officer, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!