Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Posted on: October 4, 2021
Senior Living Sales Manager
Brookdale Woodward Estates, 14997 Health Center Drive,
Bowie, MD 20716
Are you excited about sales? Are you energetic, a
We are looking for a sales and marketing professional with a proven
track record of generating and closing qualified leads. As our
Sales Manager, you will partner with the Executive Director and
District Director of Sales to improve occupancy at our 80 apt
assisted living community. We will provide you with the training
and support to develop referral sources and bring in new
Are you Commission Driven? Receive commission for
each move-in! You will receive a % of the revenue you produce!
You can be in the President's Club each quarter by achieving your
community's quarterly revenue target!
Brookdale is a Great Place to Be
- Our community thrives off of our family like atmosphere.
Everyone is family here and that sets us apart from others in our
area. You won't find a better to place to work that works together
as 1 team to ensure our residents are our top priority.
You Are A Perfect Fit For This Position If:
- You have a passion for working with seniors
- You have a passion for driving sales
- You are a team player
- You have compassion, empathy, respect & integrity
responsibilities* Maintain and/or improve community
occupancy level and revenue production in accordance with business
and marketing plans
* Manage sales process by understanding prospective residents'
needs and educating them about the community's services and
* Coordinate and complete all activities needed for sales,
including visiting prospects' homes, conducting initial assessments
or sales presentations, and ensuring all required forms are
completed prior to move-in
* Increase community awareness through participation in outside
events, professional groups and local community involvement
Required skills and qualifications:
* Two years sales experience with a proven track record
* Ability to effectively listen and communicate both verbally and
* Must be self-directed, able to prioritize tasks as well as have
the ability to accept directives
* Team player with industry knowledge and the ability to connect
* Good listening skills, compassionate and empathetic
* Strong business development and event planning skills
* Professional contacts in the market a plus!
* Proven results in senior living sales a plus!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of
our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a
benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile.
The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn
more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your
career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health,
financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you
can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something
bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients,
we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is
through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision,
flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and
• Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses,
incentive, or commission plans.
*Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all
associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to
limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held
religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and
Every day is an opportunity for our associates to deeply connect
with people in a profound and personal way. Our associates are the
core of our mission, we know that offering them genuine rewards,
and heart filling job satisfaction is the key to our success as a
company. As a Sales Manager, you will find opportunities to grow
your career in one of the fastest growing industries in today's
Keywords: Brookdale Senior Living, Bowie , Sales Manager, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!