Patient Services Coordinator
Company: National Spine & Pain Centers
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Career Opportunities with National Spine and Pain Centers A
great place to work. Careers At National Spine and Pain Centers At
National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our platform of success is
composed of a history of excellence, recognized distinction,
groundbreaking treatment options, convenient locations, and
long-term results. We are currently looking for a--Patient
Services--Coordinator--to support our Bowie, MD team in their front
desk administrative functions. Working under the guidance of the
Center Manager, you will:
- Perform patient check in/out procedures, to include entering
demographic/insurance information into an EMR system, collecting
any outstanding copays/balances
- Work with patients, insurance companies, and providers to
maintain demographic information, obtain proper
- Prepare charts for upcoming appointments and process medical
records requests in an efficient manner. We require the following:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of one (1)--year of administrative medical office
experience, preferably in a specialty practice.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems,
- Experience in Pain Management, Regenerative Medicine, or
Orthopedics, strongly preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require
work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now
or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving,
criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision
insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k),
holidays and paid time off. If you would like to join our team,
please apply clicking the "START YOUR APPLICATION" button located
above/below this description. Please note that incomplete
submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond
to telephone requests for information related to our openings.
National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected
Keywords: National Spine & Pain Centers, Bowie , Patient Services Coordinator, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!