Senior Project Coordinator
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Summary/ObjectiveThis position is responsible for overall project
management of projects from assigned accounts. The Sr. Project
Coordinator will handle all facets of project management such as
project planning, cost management, fair and competitive pricing,
time management, vendor management, identifying upcoming
opportunities and strategic needs, and overall quality and safety
- Champion The InstallNET Way.
- Be a mentor & Trainer - Everyone at InstallNET is responsible,
both formally and informally, for the mentorship, growth,
development, and training of fellow team members across the
company.Project Coordination & Management
- Fully responsible for daily management of projects from
assigned accounts from initial request to sharing final close out
information with customers.
- Reviews quote requests from web (web hits) and cleans up
information for quotes under $5,000.
- Understands customers' needs and expectations and strives to
provide customers an outstanding experience.
- Develops clear, concise and accurate Scopes of Work for quotes
under $5,000 and ensures all updated documents are attached.
Confirms Building Logistics, COI, Security Requirements, Labor
- Prices projects under $5,000 featuring case goods and systems
using component, contract pricing and man hour pricing.
- Appropriately maximizes margins and ensures fair competitive
pricing based on customers' goals.
- Applies existing product knowledge and experience to all
install requirements, and utilizes knowledge with regard to
requirements for specific government restrictions including (Davis
Bacon, Jessica Lunsford Act, Certified payroll, Prevailing
- Successfully deciphers BOMs and matches it to available
blueprints/floorplans for quotes under $5,000
- Creates initial Storage Quotes for jobs under $5,000.PM20.
- Project Management
- Technical Capacity.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Account Development.Supervisory ResponsibilityNo direct
supervisory duties, though management of projects includes
directing project related activities of the project team
members.Work EnvironmentThis job generally operates in a
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing
cabinets and fax machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to
a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in
the work environment and job sites can be loud.Physical DemandsThe
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job.While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle
or feel; and reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally
required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or
crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and ability to adjust focus.Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis
position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend
work.Travel - 20%Some projects may require out-of-the-area and
overnight travel, varies depending on job.Required Education and
- Bachelor's degree in a related industry. Years of industry and
professional experience may be substituted for education.
- At least one (1) year of experience in project management or a
related field; or any equivalent combination of experience and
training that provides the required knowledge, skills and
abilities.Preferred Education and Experience
- Two years (2) of experience in project management or a related
field or any equivalent combination of experience and training that
provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Project Management Professional certification (CAPM/PMP)Other
DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice. PI130618942
Keywords: InstallNET, Bowie , Senior Project Coordinator, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!