Strategic Alliance Advocate / Coordinator
Posted on: January 5, 2021
Description: This position is primarily responsible for
supporting the OFIA team and our Service Provider network. As the
first point of contact for OFIA customer inquiries, this role is
responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service through
fast and accurate processing of orders, communication, and
coordination to resolve inquires. The person in this position is
expected to build and maintain business relationships with
customers and service providers by providing prompt and accurate
service to promote customer loyalty. This position partners with
the Strategic Alliance Manager and OFIA Advocate to ensure timely
resolution to all related inquiries.Essential FunctionsReasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Champion The InstallNET Way.
- Be a Mentor & Trainer - Everyone at InstallNET is responsible,
both formally and informally, for the mentorship, growth,
development, and training of fellow team members across the
- Serve as the 1st point of contact for OFIA customers and
service providers to resolve service-related issues.
- Help in identifying, developing, and implementing processes and
procedures to improve operational efficiency across the team.
- Learn and maintain a deep understanding of the FacilityNET and
OFIA platform to fully support customers and service
- Support the training and onboarding of new customers onto
- Support the training and onboard new providers onto OFIA and
- Oversee job flow process within OFIA, monitor incomplete
quotes, and assist customers and service providers to ensure
quotes, jobs, and pricing are entered accurately and timely.
- Serves as a point of contact for all Service Provider questions
regarding the OFIA and/or FacilityNET platform and InstallNET
and/or OFIA processes.
- Participates in issue resolutions around payment processing for
customers and service providers.
- Manages data entry and maintenance of Service Provider and
Vendor profiles into FacilityNET and OFIA.
- Review and understand monthly OFIA and Service Provider Network
- Monitors all completed surveys and reviews to assess Service
Provider compliance to InstallNET standards as well as meeting
customer expectations on OFIA while championing the evaluation
process to InstallNET Staff.PM20. Requirements: Competencies
- Customer Focused
- Time Management
- ThoroughnessSupervisory ResponsibilityNoneWork EnvironmentThis
job generally operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The
employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions
at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites
can be loud.Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to
stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with
hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb
or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis
position regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend
work.TravelNoneRequired Education and Experience
- High school graduation, or its equivalent.
- At least two years of experience in an office support
environment.Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree.
- Two years of experience supporting a team in a professional
environment, ideally in the project management or related
industry.Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.
Keywords: InstallNET, Bowie , Strategic Alliance Advocate / Coordinator, Other , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!