Posted on: June 15, 2022
Integrates Acxiom and third-party software to create solutions
to business problems defined by specific business requirements.
Draws upon technical and data processing knowledge to solve
moderately complex marketing and data warehousing problems on very
large volumes of data. A Solution Developer may: configure or tune
Acxiom or third-party software, develop automation to tie
components together, develop custom application code to accommodate
specific business requirements or collaborate with others to add
extensions to existing Acxiom software. A Solution Developer may
also be responsible for new development, ongoing maintenance,
support, and optimization working closely with accounts teams who
are utilizing the solution.
What you will do:
- Understands requirements to build, enhance, or integrate programs
and processes for one or more Acxiom Client solutions and/or
- Able to read and interpret application design and functional
specifications to write application code.
- Provides input on functional requirements and participates
/presents review code in code review sessions.
- Helps accurately estimate requirements in order to deliver client
solutions within time, and quality standards.
- Utilizes standard /Acxiom methodologies to ensure overall
solution and data integrity is maintained.
- Understands Acxiom solution software. Defines solutions
standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies and diagnoses areas of maintenance and process
- Responds to client/stakeholder problems in a timely manner,
prioritizing multiple issue response based on the severity of the
- Using a relevant software language, develops/ executes unit test
cases and tests software applications that fulfill functional
specifications using an IDE. Documents and interpret test results
and correct application coding errors
- Completes application development task for duration programming
requirements with limited or no assistance from peers
- Balance multiple small projects and works on larger projects with
minimal guidance from more experienced developers to meet due dates
- Maintains Develops subject matter expertise in Acxiom
technologies, verticals and lines of business in order to help
align client business needs to products, solutions and services
- Documents and shares best practices and case studies.
What you will need:
- 4-year college degree in relevant field of study or relevant work
- SQL / PL -SQL
- Linux/Unix Commands
- Linux/Unix File Management
- Application of Relational Database Principles; Oracle or another
- Application of industry standards, best practices in
- Grasp of relational database design
- Working Knowledge (Understanding of Syntax) of the following:
Shell Scripting, UNIX/LINUX,
- UltraEdit, File Medic, Syncsort, Tomcat
- File Transfer Protocols
- General knowledge of Information Technology practices
- Experience or knowledge of RESTful principles and/or SOAP
- Knowledge of No-SQL Database Principles #GD17
We believe in building an awesome workplace where associates feel
engaged and want to come to work every single day. It's important
to Acxiom that we invest in our culture and promote a healthy
work-life balance, even when our associates are at work. As a part
of our team, you will join a fast-moving, dynamic, "get stuff done"
culture where we prioritize progress over perfection and empower
our people to do their jobs. You will always be guided to do what's
right, legally and morally for our customers. At Acxiom, we believe
in exceptionalism. We don't aspire to be mediocre, good, nor even
phenomenal - we intend to be the absolute best in everything we
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Bowie , Solution Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!