ES Attendant/Housekeeper (3PM-11PM)
Posted on: September 21, 2022
1. Performs the following tasks: dust mopping, wet mop, vacuum
carpet in dwellings and corridors, high dust, low dust, empties
trash receptacles, sanitize bathroom, sanitize kitchen surfaces,
polish furniture, clean interior windows, restock toiletries,
performs inspection of areas cleaned.
2. Performs Housekeeping duties in the Community Building, Health
Center, Apartment Building, Cottages and Villas.
3. Completes work order forms by annotating accurate time of work
completed and returns completed forms daily to the Environmental
Services Team Leaders Office.
4. Ensures daily that the Environmental Services work cart is stock
with cleaning chemicals and supplies to include: trash liners,
paper towels, micro-fiber mops, mop bucket, broom and dust pan,
gloves, all cleaning chemical must be label correctly.
5. Must stock and maintain linens on proper levels of linens in
6. Must wear proper uniform and display Collington Identification
Badge while on duty or on Collington's campus and maintain
acceptable standards of personal hygiene.
Keywords: Collington, Bowie , ES Attendant/Housekeeper (3PM-11PM), Hospitality & Tourism , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!