EMT (First Aid)
Company: Six Flags America
Posted on: May 19, 2023
Position Summary: -Six Flags America is looking for a skilled
EMT to join our Safety department. - This position is responsible
for providing first aid and emergency medical care, as well as
promote safety awareness throughout the park.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Recognize the need for special or additional assistance
including advanced life support, ambulance transport, aero medical
transport or other services.
- Act in the best interest of the patient.
- Information gathering, reporting and documentation.
- Inspection, inventory, maintenance and cleaning of grounds,
facilities, work areas supplies and equipment.
- Understand and perform appropriately under the emergency
response plan including disaster and multiple casualty
- Infection control, biohazardous material identification, clean
up and disposal.
- Understand, support, and follow standard operating procedures
and patient care protocols.
- Administrative duties may include filing, distribution,
computer operations, and data entry.
- Telecommunications, radio communications and dispatch of
- Perform other duties as assigned, needed, or required.
- Reports directly to the First Aid Lead and Supervisor
- 18 years or older.
- Must possess and maintain valid EMT certification in Maryland,
CPR certification, and a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work outdoors in varying weather
- Has obtained high school diploma or equivalent.
- Will be required to work various shifts as project and park
needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication skills, both written and
- Computer literacy. Strong knowledge of all Microsoft
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, crouch, bend, stoop,
balance, kneel and lift up to 40 pounds occasionally
If you are able to answer "YES" to all of the following questions,
please continue the application process by clicking "Apply" -
- Can you provide legal documentation establishing your identity
and eligibility to -be legally employed in the United States?
- Are you able to perform the essential functions of the job for
which you are applying with or without reasonable accommodation?
- Within the last 90 days, can you state that you have not used
illegal or social drugs (excluding marijuana), such as MDMA
(Molly), cocaine and crystal methamphetamine? -
- I am willing to agree that future text messages relating to Six
Flags, Inc., including company news, job posting application status
updates, and other information, -may be sent on behalf of Six
Flags, Inc. to the cell phone number I provide. -
Keywords: Six Flags America, Bowie , EMT (First Aid), Healthcare , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...