Health and Wellness Director RNDN
Company: Charter Senior Living
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Health & Wellness Director, RN
Why Charter Senior Living?----Here are just a few of things that
our associates say...
- "It truly feels like a family at Charter.--
- --"The residents are an extension of my family now"--
- " I love to chat with them and laugh because at Charter our
values include "Have fun while serving". We are charged with
enhancing the human spirit of our residents, but they are really
enhancing my spirit."
Charter is a boutique operating company that is dedicated to the
care and well being of our residents.-- It is our goal to assure
that our residents lives are enhanced through compassionate care,
and honoring their life stories and legacy.-- --Our mission " To
Enhance the Human Spirit" not only pertains to residents but also
our Associates.-- Our goal is to assure we are enhancing the human
spirit of each of associates each and every day.--We are committed
to helping each of our Associates have more than just a "job". We
want each of our associates to feel like they a career and an
opportunity to grow. Learn more about Charter and how you can
become part of an organization that is committed to the future of
Offering Health Insurance for Full Time Associates--
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance--
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus
Health and Wellness Director Position Summary:
The Health Services Director ensures the quality of care of all
residents in conjunction with the Executive Director.-- The
position requires an understanding and commitment to the principals
and values of the community.-- This position requires creativity
and flexibility with residents who have complex situations and is
at times stressful. The Health Services Director requires an
ability and willingness to assist with the training of the
Medication Techs in tasks required for a safe and compliant
medication delivery system. The Health Services Director position
requires a caring nature and willingness to care for the
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems in a timely manner,
develop effective resolutions to those problems and ensure
implementation of the proposed resolution, confirm results and
revise as necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling the service plan dates according to state regulatory
- Implement interim service plans as care needs change and assure
all medication techs are in-serviced on implementing interim
service plans as needed.
- Assure home health, hospice and ancillary care providers,
communicate their visits and provide the necessary documentation of
- Complete MAR audits.
- Assist with tracking and recording incident reports. Assure the
incident investigations are completed.
- General record-keeping and filing as needed.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, hire, train,
supervise, counsel as needed, and terminate the care staff as
- Exposure to blood/body fluid likely.
- Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to
stand, walk, stoop and/or bend for periods of up to eight hours
with breaks as provided for in the employee handbook.
- Must be a Licensed Nurse in the appropriate state. Proficiency
in English preferred. Attends in-services monthly required for the
position. Receives and maintains CPR certification.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Charter is an equal opportunity employer.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living, Bowie , Health and Wellness Director RNDN, Healthcare , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!