Senior Living Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: August 2, 2022
BAYADA Home Health Care -is currently seeking an experienced
-Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a Part Time or Per Diem
opportunity performing visits for our Senior Living office
throughout Montgomery County, MD. -Prior home care experience as a
Speech Language Pathologist, SLP is a plus, but not required. -As a
home care Speech Language Pathologist, SLP, you will be an integral
member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides
rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them
the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at
home.Speech Language Pathologist, SLP Responsibilities:
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform thorough evaluations to assess, diagnose, and provide
therapeutic interventions for clients who are experiencing speech,
language, communication, or swallowing difficulties.
- Develop a treatment plan based on the evaluation, physician's
orders, and recommended goals.
- Continually assess and revise the speech therapy care plan, and
participate with BAYADA clinicians in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient
representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to
promote the client's health, safety, and independent living.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.Speech
Language Pathologist, SLP Qualifications:
- A current license as a Speech Language Pathologist in
- Possess a certificate of clinical competence in speech from the
American Speech and Hearing Association, or;
- Have the equivalent educational requirements, as indicated by
school transcript or diploma, and work experience necessary for
such a certificate, and be awaiting the opportunity to take the
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association examination for
- Have completed the necessary work and education requirements,
as indicated by school transcript or diploma, and be in the process
of accumulating the necessary supervised work experience required
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, health,
dental, and vision.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
reliability. -As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. -Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Bowie , Senior Living Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!