RN / Registered Nurse / Maryland / Any / Operating Room Registered Nurses Job
Company: Odell Medical Search
Posted on: May 9, 2022
A nationally recognized hospital in the Bowie, MD area is
seeking Operating Room Registered NursesOffering a $5,000 sign-on
bonus. The Company:
- A non-profit
- Teaching hospital
- Rated high performing in 7 adult procedures and conditions
- Offers sub-specialty care in every area of surgery
- Consistently receive awards for quality, patient satisfaction
and innovation The Community:
- Ideally situated in the center of American history, within easy
reach to the regions most vibrant cities.
- A modern and sophisticated destination for diverse
- Part of the Baltimore-Washington Metropolitan Area just 29
miles east of Washington, D.C., 26 miles south of Baltimore, and an
easy train ride to New York City.
- The area is also considered the gateway to the Chesapeake Bay
and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.
- Across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge, you'll find historic towns
and Ocean City, the largest seaside resort in the Mid-Atlantic The
Role You Will Play:
- 4-10 hour or 3-12 hour day shifts available.(7a-5p or
- Circulate and scrub.
- Assess the patient's/family's learning needs, readiness to
learn, learning style, and presence of barriers to learning.
- Develop, implement and evaluate teaching plans for patient
- Participates in QI, CPI and risk management activities
- Participates in unit shared governance.
- Delegates patient care activities as appropriate; evaluates
delegated activities for expected patient care outcomes. This
Company Cares About Its Employees:
- Relocation Assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent benefits
- Shift differential for those shifts that qualify
- Tuition assistance
- Paid holidays Qualifications:
- RN license in MD or obtained.
- 1+ year of cardiovascular operating room RN experience.
Keywords: Odell Medical Search, Bowie , RN / Registered Nurse / Maryland / Any / Operating Room Registered Nurses Job, Healthcare , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!