Licensed Practical Nurse
Posted on: January 12, 2022
NeuroRestorative, a member of the Sevita family, provides
rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal
cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other
challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings,
we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy
programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants,
children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse
This is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career path and
work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding challenges.
You will have high-impact work by providing nursing services,
training, and supports to address the medical or psychiatric needs
of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual and developmental
disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has an emotional or
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure
quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and
professional service providers as well as work with external
agencies to coordinate services and ensure consistent treatment of
individuals receiving care.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention, and smoking cessation.Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field, or state
- One year of experience working with population served in a
- Current state LPN or LVN licensure for state of residence
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other certifications as required by state licensing regulations
such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and familiesWhy Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have a rewarding work environment for
you - come join our team - Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Bowie , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!