Health and Wellness Director RNDN
Company: Charter Senior Living
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Health & Wellness Director, RN Why Charter Senior Living? Here
are just a few of things that our associates say
- "It truly feels like a family at Charter.
- "The residents are an extension of my family now"
- " I love to chat with them and laugh because at Charter our
values include "Have fun while serving". We are charged with
enhancing the human spirit of our residents, but they are really
enhancing my spirit." About Charter: Charter is a boutique
operating company that is dedicated to the care and well being of
our residents. It is our goal to assure that our residents lives
are enhanced through compassionate care, and honoring their life
stories and legacy. Our mission " To Enhance the Human Spirit" not
only pertains to residents but also our Associates. Our goal is to
assure we are enhancing the human spirit of each of associates each
and every day. We are committed to helping each of our Associates
have more than just a "job". We want each of our associates to feel
like they a career and an opportunity to grow. Learn more about
Charter and how you can become part of an organization that is
committed to the future of their Associates. Offering Health
Insurance for Full Time Associates Charter Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Resident Referral Bonus Health and Wellness Director Position
Summary: The Health Services Director ensures the quality of care
of all residents in conjunction with the Executive Director. The
position requires an understanding and commitment to the principals
and values of the community. This position requires creativity and
flexibility with residents who have complex situations and is at
times stressful. The Health Services Director requires an ability
and willingness to assist with the training of the Medication Techs
in tasks required for a safe and compliant medication delivery
system. The Health Services Director position requires a caring
nature and willingness to care for the elderly. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with the elderly
- Previous experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems in a timely manner,
develop effective resolutions to those problems and ensure
implementation of the proposed resolution, confirm results and
revise as necessary. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling the service plan dates according to state regulatory
- Implement interim service plans as care needs change and assure
all medication techs are in-serviced on implementing interim
service plans as needed.
- Assure home health, hospice and ancillary care providers,
communicate their visits and provide the necessary documentation of
- Complete MAR audits.
- Assist with tracking and recording incident reports. Assure the
incident investigations are completed.
- General record-keeping and filing as needed.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, hire, train,
supervise, counsel as needed, and terminate the care staff as
conditions arise. UNIVERSAL PRECAUTIONS
- Exposure to blood/body fluid likely. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to easily lift and carry 50 lbs. Must be able to
stand, walk, stoop and/or bend for periods of up to eight hours
with breaks as provided for in the employee handbook. OTHER
- Must be a Licensed Nurse in the appropriate state. Proficiency
in English preferred. Attends in-services monthly required for the
position. Receives and maintains CPR certification.
- Must be able to pass a background check. Charter is an equal
opportunity employer. JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Charter Senior Living, Bowie , Health and Wellness Director RNDN, Executive , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!