Community Relations Director (Marketing Director) - Assisted Living
Company: Tribute at Melford
Posted on: July 31, 2022
At Tribute at Melford, we are all part of the same symphony. Our
goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents
and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day
is different at a Tribute at Melford community. We are looking for
team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are
respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We
offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for
growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family
today!Job SummaryIf you are passionate about your work and driven
by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a
Tribute at Melford community may be the place for you. We have a
current opening for a Community Relations Director.The Community
Relations Director (Marketing and Sales Director) will manage all
aspects of sales and marketing efforts for the community with the
goal to grow revenue and maintain established occupancy goals.
Specific core responsibilities include strategic and long-range
planning, identifying appropriate advertising opportunities,
collateral needs, coordination of lead generating events, community
outreach to establish referral relationships and others task
necessary to meet overall marketing and sales objectives to meet or
exceed occupancy goals.Become part of our family and find your
- Developing and managing the lead base; leasing apartments.
- Provide sales activity reports with documented lead status,
closing needs and next steps.
- Respond to telephone inquiries, remotely and in real time when
- Conduct walk-in and scheduled tours with prospective residents
or interested parties.
- Follow-up with all potential residents, referral sources or
- Maintain the community's Customer Relationship Management
software (Yardi) accurately and timely.
- Supervise, direct, and motivate all sales team members.
- Maintains high degree of resident satisfaction through
establishment of relationships between residents, department heads
and staff who provide services on a daily basis.
- Participate in and represent the community in outreach events,
networking meetings, tradeshows and other communities'
- Monitor and maintain promotional item inventory; assess print
advertising needs; manage social media accounts.
- Development and implementation of all sales and marketing
strategies and tactics for the community consistent with Cadence
Senior Living's objectives.
- Understand the community's care regulations to ensure proper
placement and education to prospects.
- Carefully manages marketing budget, provides input and accurate
pricing information for ads, directories and social media
advertising, event costs, association memberships, and all
marketing and sales related costs.
- Monitor competitive projects and programs in the community's
local market and report updates and changes to Executive Director
and corporate team on a weekly basis, or sooner if needed.
- Directly responsible for the overall direction of the sales and
marketing for the community. Design, implement, and facilitate
annual marketing plan for the community with input and support from
the Executive Director, corporate marketing and operations
- Oversee advertising schedules and production requirements,
create and or monitor external and internal communications to
ensure compliance with brand standards and FHA and ADA
requirements, and social media account management.
- Lead the sales team; coach and manage sales associates.
- Establish and maintain relationships with residents, visitors,
employees, supervisors, department directors, resident family
members, the professional business community and vendors.
- Assisted Living (AL), Independent Living (IL), Senior Living,
Hospitality, or Healthcare sales experience a plus!
Keywords: Tribute at Melford, Bowie , Community Relations Director (Marketing Director) - Assisted Living, Executive , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!