Company: Team Washington
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Assistant Managers help oversee in-store operations alongside
the General Manager. The Assistant Manager plays a major role in
ensuring the store is in exceptional order and that all employees
are performing duties properly and efficiently. Assistant Managers
must lead by example and execute systems and procedures with 100%
integrity. As an Assistant Manager, your attitude needs to be
enthusiastic, friendly, and positive, and follow all guidelines and
initiatives outlined in the line employee description.
- Ability to work a 40 hour week
- At least 18 years of age
- Ability to handle fast-paced and high stress situations in the
- Organize and establish priorities in the store with minimal
- Willing to offer opinions and recommendations towards the store
- Provide quality customer service aiming for 100% customer
- Strive to build trust with your employees and create an
atmosphere of teamwork
- Complete daily tasks such as scheduling, ordering, and running
a clean fun business while meeting store sales goalsCompany
IntroductionBecome part of Jersey Mike's vibrant organization!
We are the largest franchise group for Jersey Mikes in the DMV.
If you like to have fun and enjoy sharing your life with others,
then working at Jersey Mikes is for you. We will teach you our
business model and our culture. Come, smile, make great subs, and
love what you do!
Keywords: Team Washington, Bowie , Assistant Manager, Executive , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!