Senior Property Manager
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Commercial Property Manager wanted! GSA/Government!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Steven ZachariasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary:
$100,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:We are one of the
leading commercial real estate companies in the DMV area that's
looking for a Senior Property Manager!If interested, apply directly
or email me at
- $100,000-$140,000 base salary
- 100% paid health insurance for you and your family!
- PTOJob Details
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and
building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that
services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures,
regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensures periodic regular property inspections. Recommends
and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as
necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as
- Supports the Brokerage department with marketing and leasing of
the property, showing space to prospective tenants. Coordinates
tenant move-ins and move-outs, and space inspections with tenants
and Development/Construction department.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that
objectives are being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate
and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital
expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly
performance reports, explaining variances.
- Supports the Lease Administration department in the collection
of rent in compliance with lease terms, preparation of all required
legal notices, and recommendations and coordination of legal action
- Supports the Lease Administration department with the review
and reconciliation of tenant rent and recovery charges.
- Supports the Lease Administration and Brokerage departments
with negotiation of early terminations of leases. Provides lease
analysis for client's review and approval, as needed. Documents
settlement of and notifies affected parties, as needed.
- Supports all property sales by overseeing due diligence process
and monitoring the activity of outside brokers.
- Develops business relationships through membership and
participation in professional, industry/trade and civic
- Performs other duties as assigned.Scope of Responsibilities:
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within
single functional or operational area.
- Approves subordinate's recommendations for staff recruitment,
selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and
- Effectively recommends same for direct reports to next level
management for review and approval.
- Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization
of labor, including overtime.
- Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff.
- Mentors and coaches team members to further develop
- Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with
the company's values.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
and 5+ years of related experience and/or training.
- Real estate license is preferred.
- CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy
preferred.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Bowie , Senior Property Manager, Executive , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!