Project Manager - Mechanical - Washington / Baltim
Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionHighland Consulting Group is a national executive
search firm that specializes in placing top construction
professionals.We are working with a large leading Mechanical
Contractor in the Bowie, MD area that is recruiting for experienced
Mechanical Project Managers. They are interested in hiring Project
Managers & Sr Project Managers.Our client is a leader in the
industry, this has allowed them to be extremely stable and seeing
consistent growth. Their employees are paid well and receive their
bonuses are promised.Successful candidates must have a minimum of 3
years experience as a Mechanical Project Manager working on
Commercial, Institutional, or Government projects. Our Client is
searching for Project Managers with strong project controls
experience and completely understands the finances of their
projects, as well as having a strong working knowledge of
Mechanical Piping, and Plumbing. This position works projects from
award to closeout. In general, they work large long term projects
with a high level of sophistication. Since most of the work is
local, little travel is required most work is within a reasonable
commute.Please review some of the following information and reach
out to us for more detailsJob responsibilities will include, but
are not limited to:
- Manages and supervises all phases of assigned projects.
- Prepare and manage schedules.
- Estimate Change orders.
- Negotiate all change orders and maintain change order
- Manages project budget and approves all expenses.
- Contract Administration.
- Buyout of Subcontracts & Equipment.
- Interface with the owner on all projects assigned.
- Assemble and maintain complete project records and close-out
- Perform project punch-list inspection(s), in coordination with
superintendent and the owner's representative, and issue punch list
to all relevant subcontractors.
- Stay in contact with past clients for repeat work.Requirements
- Solid Communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets.
- Experience in cost estimation and negotiating.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to lead productive, multi-discipline meetings.
- Solid, proven and verifiable record of career stability and
project management success a must.
- Experience: 3 years experience as a Mechanical Project Manager
with projects larger than 1 Million dollars.Benefits
- This company cares about and is committed to the well being of
its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a
comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.ContactIf
you have this type of experience please apply to this position. You
can also contact me directly to learn more about this opportunity.
Dave O'Connor Highland Consulting Group 2000 Tower Way Suite 2041
Greensburg, PA 15601 724-837-6336 DTO1574
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Bowie , Project Manager - Mechanical - Washington / Baltim, Executive , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!