Backend Engineer - Identity & Privacy
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Array is revolutionizing how businesses leverage and enhance
consumer data. Our platform enables innovative companies and
developers to seamlessly integrate credit and identity data into
their apps, websites or workflows. As a remote-first company, we're
focused on providing opportunities for autonomous individuals to
have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space.
Continuous improvement, experimentation, and a clear mission
stretch us individually and together in service of delivering the
best products for our clients and users. We build RESTful API's
using microservices built in Go with some Node.js sprinkled
throughout. We are looking for great engineers to support the
Identity squad. The Identity Squad oversees core products around
customer identity. The Identity team owns the Identity Protect
product at Array and certain key platform services within our
services oriented architecture such as the User Service and the
- Build RESTful web services in Go to be consumed by single page
- Use best practices to help us improve for developer
productivity, reliability, and scalability.
- Implement business logic using both code and MSSQL stored
- Provide comprehensive unit and functional testing for all
routes, endpoints, and features.
- Mentor existing development team on Go standards, tooling, and
- Develop caching mechanisms such as using Redis to provide the
fastest experience possible to our customers / web visitors.
- Participate in daily standup calls with the development team
and project managers.
- All services built will run in a containerized Linux
environment in Docker and Kubernetes.
- 5+ years of software development experience building SaaS
- Experience building web and mobile backend services. (using Go
but we will train you on Go if needed.)
- Usage of Redis or similar technology for caching, message and
- Experience as a team lead and mentoring junior developers.
- Experience with MS SQL database using stored procedures.
- Experience writing automated tests for both functions and
- Experience with grpc by protobuf to accelerate communication
- Frontend experience consuming RESTful web services using any
framework (React, Angular, etc).
- Understanding of credit bureaus, credit reports, and credit
related products.Array Offers All Employees the Following Benefits
Full medical, dental, and vision, premiums covered at 100% for
employees and 50% for dependents
Unlimited PTO and sick leave + 14 company holidays to encourage a
healthy work-life blend
In-house wellness concierge and partnership with TalkSpace to
support mental health
100% 401k match with immediate vesting -
Generous and competitive parental leave for all parents
$1,000 desk setup subsidy to set-up your unique remote office -
$100/month to subsidize wifi/cell phone expenses
One of our core values at Array is to care and support one another,
and that's why we strive to create an environment where everyone
feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion foster collaboration, comfort, and
confidence. - We're at our collective best when we each feel our
best. - -
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, we are committed
to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color,
ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
Keywords: Array, Bowie , Backend Engineer - Identity & Privacy, Engineering , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!