Senior Zero Trust Engineer Consultant
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design,
develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and
rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers
house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers,
architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber
risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse
projects from advanced pre-configured solutions and methodologies,
to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of
skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each
individual , providing customized career paths, fostering
innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The
US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we
work and live close to home with limited travel.
Work you'll do
- Utilize Cybersecurity programs to enable federal, state, local
and/or higher education clients to protect against digital identity
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data
with advanced authentication.
- Utilize RBAC, ABAC, DevSecOps, Access Controls and SIEM to
protect against risks.
- Multitask and switch gears to meet changing priorities and
tasks to accomplish goals/objectives.
- Work within the Zero Trust pillars to provide architecture
- Utilize Cloud Security best practices through AWS, Azure and
- Work in a distributed team environment where team members are
spread across numerous locations and often communicate virtually to
support clients IAM applications.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks,
internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities
for internal control improvement
- Evaluate and support complex IAM and technology risks, internal
controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for
internal control improvement.
- Communicate the IAM aspects of both the production support and
maintenance at the technical and functional level to maintain or
resolve a technical situation.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to
review, design and/or implement products and services.
- BA/BS Degree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber
Security, Information, Security, Engineering, Information
Technology or experience in related exp.
- Experience working with ICAM policy definition and
- Experience working with RBAC, ABAC, DevSecOps, Access controls,
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security policies
and procedures, Access certifications, Authorization, and
- Experience utilizing the Zero Trust architecture pillars of
Network and Data
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for
- Travel up to 15%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Working knowledge of Telemetry, Analytics, and Automation
- Cloud security like AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Good understanding of the Zero Trust concept and
- Working knowledge of Zero Trust components like Data, Networks,
Identity, Devices, and workload
- Prior professional services consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)
- Experience with client facing and team interactions
- Experience with Federal Government Policies like FISMA,
FEDRAMP, NIST, OMB
Preferred Certifications in one or more:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, Bowie , Senior Zero Trust Engineer Consultant, Engineering , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!