Posted on: February 24, 2021
Description: InstallNET is looking for an experienced and
versatile marketing manager who is excited to do this and more. The
ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing
campaigns and would comfortable being a department of one. This
role is perfect for someone who loves the day-to-day marketing
activities as well as developing the long-term strategy. If you are
a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a
brand, we want to hear from you!JOB DESCRIPTIONAt InstallNET,
Marketing is about understanding our client base and building
awareness about how our products and services can satisfy their
needs. The overall purpose of the role is to lead the execution of
marketing programs from start to finish and will require you to
analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and
marketing best practices to build successful strategies.Essential
- Champion The InstallNET Way.
- Be a mentor & Trainer - Everyone at InstallNET is responsible,
both formally and informally, for the mentorship, growth,
development, and training of fellow team members across the
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our
company and drive qualified traffic in our direction.
- Working in partnership with the Executive team to develop
creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for
all advertising and public---facing communications, including
print, digital, and video assets.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external
teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing
programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their
implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition
channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click
campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead
generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog
that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry
players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and
annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to
hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns,
gain insight and assess against goals.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch
points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events,
documenting business processes, and providing additional sales
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach
strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication
- Business Acumen
- Marketing Mindset
- Project Management
- Critical thinkingPM20. Requirements: Required Qualifications
- Five (5) years progressive marketing experience
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related
- Master's degree in Marketing or Communication, or related
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and
networking platformsOther DutiesPlease note this job description is
not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time with or without notice.Supervisory
ResponsibilityNo direct supervisory responsibility.Work
EnvironmentThis job generally operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax
machines. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of
extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work
environment and job sites can be loud.Physical DemandsThe physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is
required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and
reach with hands and arms.The employee is occasionally required to
sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
and ability to adjust focus.Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.Position Type/Expected Hours of WorkThis position
regularly requires long hours and occasional weekend work.Travel:
Less than 5%
Keywords: InstallNET, Bowie , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!