Company: Aurora Technical Systems, LLC
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionLocation: Aberdeen Proving Ground, Aberdeen, MD
Provide administrative day-to-day operational support to government
management. The selected candidate will support the CBC Chemical
Services Lab (CSL). The CSL requires contractor support for word
processor functions. The skill set required for this support is
Word Processor III (WP III).
- Administrative Support
- Completes various types of technical and non-technical material
in draft and final form (e.g., technical documents, journals,
manuals, SOPs, general correspondence, viewgraphs, newsletters,
pamphlets, personnel actions, employee performance and appraisal
documents, training requests, travel orders and vouchers, and other
types of documentation) with minimum supervision.
- Converts text to appropriate format for uploading onto
websites. Integrates several software products together to work
more efficiently and improve data handling and organization.
- Plans document layout.
- Types complicated tables, charts, and equations.
- Corrects spelling, formatting, and punctuation for
- Affixes security markings as directed by Army Regulations
- Maintains office databases including travel, timekeeping,
budget, and property turn-ins.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Photocopying, printing, and filing.
- Provide regular administrative support necessary for the
effective and efficient operation of the Office.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries and requests
promptly, thoroughly and accurately providing all the information
or assistance that the customer requires; if an immediate answer is
not known, the employee provides the customer with a timeframe in
which an answer will be provided.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of requests and follows up
after the service to insure customer satisfaction.
- Ability to initiate, plan and coordinate communication among
- Communicate appropriately and handles inquiries in a courteous
polite and helpful manner.
- Resolve conflicts through mutually acceptable compromises,
requiring only occasional guidance from the supervisor.
- Conduct business and interactions with internal and external
staff/individuals in a professional manner, utilizing tact,
courtesy and cooperation.
- Work well with co-workers to resolve questions and
problems.SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, adapt to change, and work
well under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment.EDUCATION AND
- High School diploma is required. Must have at least three (3)
years of previous administrative support experience.
- Clearance: Secret
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $22.24/hourSubmit resumes to:
email@example.com*Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain
Secret Clearance Preferred*Must be able to pass background
Keywords: Aurora Technical Systems, LLC, Bowie , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!