Company: DARCARS Automotive Group
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout UsAt all DARCARS stores, it is our pleasure
to provide our customers with a shopping, buying, and ownership
experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and
expectations in a comfortable, supportive environment.We strongly
believe in and adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion,
hard work, dedication, support, and development are the
fundamental, driving principles of our business. Everyone loves
that feeling they get when they've won something; won the big race,
hit the winning home run, achieved the fastest time at the swim
meet. By adhering to our founder's mentality, our people experience
that winning feeling every day. We also genuinely care about our
people: our customers, our employees and our community. If you
believe in these principles, too; if you like to work hard and play
hard; if you like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!Position
Summary:The Receptionist is the front line representative for the
dealership and must represent the dealership in a professional,
friendly manner at all times. She/he greets customers as they enter
the showroom and directs them to the appropriate party in
accordance with dealership policies and answers basic inquiries.
The receptionist intercepts, screens, and routes incoming calls,
takes thorough messages and provides basic information to callers.
The receptionist also assists in salesperson day to day activities
such as administering dealer tags and gas tickets.
In this role, you'll:
- Greet showroom customers and determine the nature of their
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the
appropriate salesperson that a customer is waiting, or introduce
the customer to a salesperson.
- Answer basic customer inquiries and refer more extensive
inquiries to the appropriate person.
- Enter data into computer operated prospect tracking
- Manage switch board.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and
efficient manner, striving to minimize the time they are put on
- Take thorough messages indicating the caller's first and last
name, company name if applicable, the time, and the message the
caller wishes to leave.
- Communicate messages to all appropriate parties in a timely
- Provide basic information to callers who have general
- Update and distribute company telephone roster when
- Perform clerical duties and accounting duties as assigned by
controller or GSM.
- Serve as showroom greeter.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Make transaction receipts for sale and service department *if
applicableFor this role, you'll need:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to speak clearly and pleasantly on the telephone
and convey the image of professionalism and competence to callers
and in-person customers
- Must have a positive attitude
- Willingness to help salesmen, managers, other personnelPowered
Keywords: DARCARS Automotive Group, Bowie , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!