Full Time Head Bookkeeper - SHOPPERS Food (Maryland Stores Local 400)
Company: Cub Foods
Posted on: May 20, 2023
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service.
- Completion of the daily reconciliation, funds handling and
other record and balancing functions.
- Provide accurate record of store sales and related transactions
while supporting store sales and operating plan.
- Ordering of change, gift cards, instant lottery tickets, and
- Monitoring and reporting of cash variances, refund and till
- Provide direction and supervision of front end
- Ensure compliance of company policies and front end
- Use scheduling tool to create and communicate
- Perform store level human resources and personnel
- Daily and weekly payroll processing and reporting.
- Coordinate and track leave paperwork, leave of absence,
reinstatements, and termination forms.
- Coordinate employment needs with management, application
review, schedule interviews, and preparing all paperwork related to
new hire onboarding.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Prior experience as a department backup or lead.
- Recommendation from current Store Director
- Must have the ability to follow written and verbal
- Ability to do addition and subtraction; copying figures,
counting and recording.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with multiple
variables as they are presented.
- Ability to adapt to new technology and be proficient in its
- Able to work varying shifts and times, including nights,
weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Cub Foods, Bowie , Full Time Head Bookkeeper - SHOPPERS Food (Maryland Stores Local 400), Accounting, Auditing , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...