Staff Accountant, Consolidations
Company: FTI Consulting, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
This position reports to the Senior Accountant of Consolidations
with oversight from the Manager of Consolidations.
This position is primarily responsible for:
- Preparing and recording monthly journal entries for the
elimination of intercompany revenue and expenses.
- Review of intercompany receivables and payables to insure they
net in consolidation
- Reconciliation of intercompany balances and the clearing of out
of balance intercompany positions at the end of the month.
- Reconciliation of Investment in Subsidiary balances.
- Recording cash entries for the net settlement of intercompany
receivables and payables each month.
- Assisting with the analytical review of foreign exchange gains
and losses and the validation of currency translation
- This position will work closely with the global projects team
to ensure regional accountants have been provided with the
appropriate support for intercompany billings and with the regional
accounting teams worldwide to ensure that intercompany transactions
were recorded properly.
- This position provides an opportunity to learn about foreign
currency remeasurement, foreign currency translation, and
- Degree in Accounting
- CPA candidate
- Travel required to FTI office(s).
- COVID Vaccine required*
- Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for
medical or religious reasons should complete a request for
accommodation form and submit the form to your recruiter.Our
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team
environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits.
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in
offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients
call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of
what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside
and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile
engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and
we value diversity, recognition, development and making a
difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange
and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting
magazine and one of America's Best Management Consulting Firms by
Forbes . For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and
connect with us on Twitter ( @FTIConsulting ), Facebook and
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion,
physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis
protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Keywords: FTI Consulting, Inc., Bowie , Staff Accountant, Consolidations, Accounting, Auditing , Bowie, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!